Children’s Dental Services in Canton
We are a family practice and love treating your children
We proudly offer family-friendly dental care in a fun and comfortable environment. Children are always welcome, and we suggest bringing your children with you when you come in for a cleaning so they can sit in the dental chair and get used to the office. There is a toy box for them in the waiting area. We want their experience to be a fun one.
Your child’s first visit
Dr. Goch likes to start treating children by the age of three. For your child’s first visit, they will likely be getting a basic cleaning. We make sure your child doesn’t wait very long, and we get them in and out quickly, and they get a toy as a reward when they leave.
Services for children
- Exams & checkups. Dr. Goch gently and quickly examines your child’s teeth and gums, looking for any decay or other potential problems
- Gentle cleanings and fun hygiene instructions. Due to modern eating habits, problems with oral hygiene and gum disease are on the rise. Learning how to clean and floss from an early age is very important and sets your child up for a lifetime of good oral hygiene and better health. Our hygienists are great with children and explain procedures to them and answer their questions.
- Sealants. Sealants are small plastic filings used to seal the cusps and grooves of the teeth. They are used to prevent cavities from developing or worsening. Sealants are able to last for many years if proper care is maintained.
- Tooth-colored fillings. If your child has a cavity, Dr. Goch uses composite filling material which is more aesthetic and better for your child’s health.
- Crowns. We create quality crowns for children
- Extractions. When it’s necessary to remove a tooth, we focus on very gentle extractions.
To make an appointment, call 770.479.5425 or click here to request an appointment online.